Penang International Dental College is seeking candidates who are enthusiastic educators, clinicians and will participate in didactic and clinical instruction at the undergraduate level and involve in research activity.
- Lecturer in Pediatric Dentistry
- Lecturer in Prosthetic Dentistry
Qualification required:Master’s degree in respective speciality and fulfilment of following eligibility criteria’s of the Malaysian Dental Council:
- If the candidate has obtained the basic degree (B.D.S) from the institutions recognized by the Malaysian Dental Council*, the candidate should have obtained a Master’s degree with a minimum of two (2) years post graduate training by coursework.
- If the candidate has obtained the basic degree (B.D.S) from the institutions not recognized by the Malaysian Dental Council, the candidate should have an evidence of postgraduate qualification with a total of five (5) years clinical experience, inclusive of a least two (2) years clinical postgraduate training by coursework.
- Covering letter addressed to Dean
- CV with two references
- Copy of Academic Transcripts
- Passport size photograph.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* Refer the following link of Malaysian Dental Council website for list of recognized institutions: