Penang International Dental College invites applications for full-time Lecturer position in the Departments of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery/ Oral Medicine & Radiology/ Oral Pathology/ Prosthetic Dentistry/ Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics/ Periodontology/ Orthodontics/ Community Dentistry & General Dentistry. We are seeking candidates who are enthusiastic educators, clinicians and will participate in didactic and clinical instruction at the undergraduate level and involve in research activity.
Qualification required:Master’s degree in respective speciality with fulfilment of following eligibility criteria’s of the Malaysian Dental Council:
- 1.If the candidate has obtained the basic degree (B.D.S) from the institutions recognized by the Malaysian Dental Council*, the candidate should have obtained a Master’s degree with a minimum of two years post graduate training by coursework.
- 2.If the candidate has obtained the basic degree (B.D.S) from the institutions not recognized by the Malaysian Dental Council, the candidate should have five years of clinical experience after the completion of BDS & obtained a Master’s degree with a minimum of two years of clinical post graduate training by coursework. The time spent in Master’s degree can be included in the clinical experience, if the post graduate training is clinical.
- Covering letter addressed to Dean
- CV with two references
- Copy of Academic Transcripts
- Passport size photograph.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* Refer the following link of Malaysian Dental Council website for list of recognized institutions: