Penang International Dental College is seeking candidates who are enthusiastic educators, clinicians and will participate in didactic and clinical instruction at the undergraduate level and involve in research activity.
Lecturer in Prosthetic Dentistry
Qualification required:Master’s degree in respective speciality and fulfilment of following eligibility criteria’s of the Malaysian Dental Council:
- If the candidate has obtained the basic degree (B.D.S) from the institutions recognized by the Malaysian Dental Council*, the candidate should have obtained a Master’s degree with a minimum of two (2) years post graduate training by coursework.
- If the candidate has obtained the basic degree (B.D.S) from the institutions not recognized by the Malaysian Dental Council, the candidate should have an evidence of postgraduate qualification with a total of five (5) years clinical experience, inclusive of a least two (2) years clinical postgraduate training by coursework.
- Covering letter addressed to Dean
- CV with two references
- Copy of Academic Transcripts
- Passport size photograph.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
* Refer the following link of Malaysian Dental Council website for list of recognized institutions: